Bottom Bouncer Caddis
This video features another variation on the Czech style jig nymph. The Bottom Bouncer Caddis fly is a suggestive imitation of a caddis larva or pupa. Fish this fly at the bottom of a 2 or 3 fly rig.
The jig in this video is a caddis larva/pupae. Many of our standard nymph patterns can be adapted to tying on these new jig hooks.
- Hook: Umpqua C400BL Size 10-16
- Bead: Slotted Tungsten Bead
- Thread: UTC 70 Denier
- Tail: Tan Antron Yarn
- Rib: Chartreuse Midge Diamond Braid
- Abdomen: Hareline Dubbin in Sand or Olive
- Thorax: Nature’s Spirit Emergence Dubbing Rusty Olive
For materials visit our Webstore: http://shop.flyfishsd.com