Bottom Tickler Tungsten Jig Fly
The Bottom Tickler Tungsten Jig Fly is a Czech-Eastern European style jig fly. This color scheme of tungsten jig is tremendously effective. Fish this fly as the bottom fly on a two fly rig, with a lighter nymph or soft hackle above it. I have had great luck with a small soft hackle on a dropper tag fished above this fly. Fish a larger heavier jig in faster or deeper water to get down faster.
- Hook: Umpqua C400BL Size 10-16
- Bead: Slotted Tungsten Bead
- Thread: UTC 70 Denier
- Tail: Moose Hair
- Rib: Krystal Flash
- Abdomen: Black Hare’s Dubbing
- Hot Spot: Bighorn Pink Sow Scud Dubbing
- Thorax: Black Hare’s Dubbing
Leave your comments on the Bottom Tickler Tungsten Jig Fly Tying Video.